We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive – – OTE £45,000pa
This is a full-time role (Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm) with the requirement to work a number of weekends during the year at various Indoor & Outdoor Motorhome Shows/Exhibitions.
IH Motorhomes Limited is a growing specialist manufacturer of bespoke and prestige motorhomes is based at Knottingley near Leeds / Wakefield, West Yorkshire. We provide revolutionary designs and their award-winning motorhomes are positioned at the premium end of the leisure vehicle market. We are a family run business with a small friendly team.
You will be responsible for developing and securing customer sales for both new and used motorhomes within the UK market. Specifically, you will be required to:
- Develop new leads and convert existing leads to secure sales and achieve set targets.
- Liaise with customers from sale through to delivery, providing relevant information on price, warranty, build specification, timescales, delivery and any other details.
- Work on marketing strategies and develop the process of how to identify new customer opportunities.
- Support the business at shows and exhibitions and take part in customer initiatives.
- Analyse and report on sales performance and competitor / market developments.
To be successful in this role you must have a solid and demonstrable track record in sales leadership within an automotive or related industry (ideally within the caravan or motorhome sector) where technical selling and differential are critical. Other skills and experience required include:
- Proven team building experience.
- Commercial acumen with strong technical sales and negotiation skills.
- Proven experience in developing new sales strategies and initiatives.
- Good time-management skills.
- Financially astute
- IT literate and comfortable using Microsoft Office (particularly Microsoft Excel and Outlook)
- Experience at using web and internet-based platforms as a sales tool is preferred but not essential.
• OTE UP TO £45000