We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Head Valeter. Reporting to the Sales Manager.
The role will involve working Monday-Friday (40-hour week) with overtime as required & occasional weekend work at Motorhome Shows.
IH Motorhomes Limited is a growing specialist manufacturer of bespoke and prestige motorhomes is based at Knottingley near Leeds / Wakefield, West Yorkshire. We provide revolutionary designs and their award-winning motorhomes are positioned at the premium end of the leisure vehicle market. We are a family run business with a small friendly team.
You will be responsible for valeting new & used motorhomes ready for customer handover (new motorhomes to be on display in the showroom and used motorhome stock on the forecourt). It’s critical that all showroom/forecourt motorhomes are clean and presentable for customer viewings. The role will also involve managing and training up a Valet Junior.
To be successful in this role you will need:
– Experience of working in a meticulous cleaning or valeting environment (ideally with experience of forecourt vehicle management).
– The ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
– To be trustworthy, punctual and reliable.
– The ability to work to high quality standards and have an eye for detail.
– To be adaptable and prepared to learn new skills.
– To have a proactive & can do’ approach to the role.
– To be flexible with overtime working (paid at time + ½).
• Salary of £18,720 to £19,760 per annum (equivalent to £9.00 – £9.50 Per hour)
Want to apply? Call 01977 677118 for more details or See out main recruitment ad on totaljobs.comCategories: IH Careers